1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Gb/froyo

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Global Roms' started by slimpirudude, Sep 4, 2011.

1. slimpirudude

slimpirudude New Member

I am currently on the .606 gb rooted leak. I am interested in going back to cm, the gb kernel one since am on 2.3 atm. But worried about battery life, anyone have some numbers regarding this?

Also, since im on gb, my only rom choices are gb stock (rooted) that im on, and gb cm right? If I wanted to go back to hexen, I can't without sbfing? I wish cm with gb had great batt life, and 1% inc worked id be there!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums
  2. mopar57

mopar57 Theme Developer Theme Developer

Well I had 38 hours on mine before it died tonight. That also includes it being in the hot sun yesterday watching 11am football game.
    But I would compare it to the ~8/15 */16 froyo builds
  3. keolawills

keolawills New Member

I'm on cm7gb right now and batt life has been way better so far. No specific numbers as I haven't paid too much attention...

sent from my Cyanogenated Gingerrooted D2G
  4. slimpirudude

slimpirudude New Member

38 hours! Wow! I haven't been getting great batt life on .606 rooted, no where near that! Makes me inclined to flash cm now lol. Wish the 1% increments worked. What are the bugs with it currently?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums