Gameboid problem please help

Bigbird19

Reaction score
Hey so i've gone through all of the steps that i've read on various websites to get the gameboid GBA working. Whenever I try to play a Rom it goes black for a split second and sends me back to my home screen. This also happens with every emulator I've tried. I've tried a different roms from different sites and it keeps happening. I also have tried different Bins.

javipoo

Reaction score
Hey so i've gone through all of the steps that i've read on various websites to get the gameboid GBA working. Whenever I try to play a Rom it goes black for a split second and sends me back to my home screen. This also happens with every emulator I've tried. I've tried a different roms from different sites and it keeps happening. I also have tried different Bins.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-3-apps/162134-no-emulators.html

y
ou take a look here yet?

tgrillot87

Reaction score
I'm having this exact same issue. I've tried different roms, tried downloading the apk from different places, and tried different bin files downloaded from different sites. Every time when I select a rom it shows a black screen with the gameboy touch controls, and then returns to my home screen.