Game Scrabble

Dauman

Reaction score
if youre looking for something that isnt on the internet, ea has an official scrabble game for android, but its not on the market. You have to buy it from their website. I have it, its very good game. I use both that and word feud. Scrabble is good to just play against the comp

if you do a google search for android scrabble.apk you should be able to find alternative places to download it, possibly free, though this forum does not condone that
But there's one out from EA Games!
And anywhere must be an .apk out there.
pyro6128 und Cyberpolice talking on Side 1 about it.....

debdroid1a

Reaction score
if youre looking for something that isnt on the internet, ea has an official scrabble game for android, but its not on the market. You have to buy it from their website. I have it, its very good game. I use both that and word feud. Scrabble is good to just play against the comp

if you do a google search for android scrabble.apk you should be able to find alternative places to download it, possibly free, though this forum does not condone that

I went to EA and they sent me a list for my D1 of available games. Scrabble wasn't one of them.

I would like to play offline. I play WordFued (deb123 if you want to play against me--I'm not very good). But sometimes it's slow to play against someone (I understand though).

Dauman

Reaction score
i usually play wordwise. its really good and very scrabble-like, but i miss the offline-mode to play against the phone.

jodyberry

Reaction score

I went to EA and they sent me a list for my D1 of available games. Scrabble wasn't one of them.

Found scrabble.apk online. downloaded to my D1. Used Astro to install it. Works Great!!

@debdroid - PM me for the link.

Dauman

Reaction score
Cool. Any chance to get the link?

i have the samsung i9000. Hope it works there too..

abullock22

Reaction score
is it me or can you not play against people online with scrabble unlike wordfeud (abullock22 on wordfeud btw)

pyro6128

Reaction score
no scrabble you can only play against the computer, or against another person, but you both have to share the phone.

Dauman

Reaction score
That is exactly what i want, play against the computer!

Dauman

Reaction score
got it, and its great!

i'm looking for "4 elements" too, anyone?
it was in the market, but now it dissapears...

kaka822

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to add a pic to the wordfeud game. I just installed it and can't seem to find it.

Thanks

abullock22

Reaction score
just hit the menu button at the bottom and then you should hit settings, there you can set profile pic

mattjacobsen

Reaction score
You should try DroidWords

DroidWords is one of the best scrabble like games I've played on android. Has a single player and some pretty cool game modes. Blitz is my favorite!:icon_ banana: