[GAME] Asphalt 6 Free via GetJar

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
asphalt6.jpeg

Gameloft and GetJar are teaming up to offer you the premier racing title Asphalt 6 Free via their GetJar Gold program. If you love racing games this one will not let you down. The graphics are amazing and the gameplay is butter smooth. So head on over to GetJar and scoop this one up. Have fun!!!!

Presser below:

SAN MATEO, Calif. - January 24, 2012 - GetJar, the world’s largest free app store, today announced that Asphalt 6, the adrenaline-pumping racing game from Gameloft is now available for free on GetJar Gold. This is GetJar’s first title fromGameloft, one of the world’s premier publishers of mobile games.

Asphalt 6 lets you discover 42 different cars and bikes from Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Ducati and many more, and tear up the streets of Los Angeles,Tokyo, the Bahamas and other amazing locations. Drive against tough opponents in different leagues with online and local multiplayer for up to six players.

Asphalt 6 is one of more than 100 free, ultra-premium apps available to consumers on GetJar Gold. GetJar makes over $250 worth of apps free to consumers and gives away up to $300,000 worth of free apps each day.

"GetJar puts Asphalt 6 front and center with millions of consumers around the world, and we’re excited to finally join forces with them," said Yann Fourneau, Sales Director at Gameloft. "They are innovating on the app store model in ways that are great for the whole ecosystem, including consumers, developers and publishers."

"It’s great to have Gameloft in the fold and making their games available for free through Getjar," said GetJar CEO Ilja Laurs. "We now have 95% of the world’s top developers and publishers on GetJar, and the momentum we need to continue to explore new ways to reward both Android users and the developers building great new apps for them."

About GetJar

GetJar is the world’s largest free app store with over 2 billion consumer downloads to date. The company distributes more than 350,000 mobile applications for Android, and 395,000 developers have registered with GetJar to distribute their apps. TIME named GetJar one of "10 Start-Ups That Will Change Your Life." GetJar is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Seattle, the UK and Lithuania. For more information,please visit www.getjar.com and follow us @GetJar on Twitter.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Game downloaded and installed on my Nexus using GetJar app. Downloading 527MB of additional files now... will report back afterwards.

EDIT: ok, definitely a no go. Game just closes.

2THEXTRM

Reaction score
Bought this game during the 10 cent sale and is one of my favorites games. Graphics are just awesome and so is gameplay

Sent from my VTAB1008 using DroidForums

jayman350

Reaction score
Bought this game during the 10 cent sale and is one of my favorites games. Graphics are just awesome and so is gameplay

Sent from my VTAB1008 using DroidForums

same here, I love this game. I have it on the Bionic and KF. It plays especially well on my Kindle Fire, nice big screen to see what's going on. Definitely recommend picking this one up, especially since its free.