Funny Tech Videos to Brighten Your Day: Payphone Puzzles & 'If Everything Was Bundled Like Cable'

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Here's a funny bit of off topic entertainment to kick off your Friday. We found a couple of funny "tech related" videos to tickle your funny bones. The first one above is an AFV Kids video in which a young boy is completed baffled when seeing a payphone for the first time.

The second video was created by the crafty comedians at "Funny or Die." In their video, they imagine what life would be like if all products/services were bundles like cable. It's like something out of an Orwellian nightmare!

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I remember paying a visit at my folks house and was struggling to figure out the old fashioned cordless phone. I was looking for the send button. It is funny how far we came. Now people would not understand the reference of superman changing in a phone booth.
4OLNW.jpg

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
The one about if everything worked like cable and satellite.... Yeah.. So.. Why do we allow it?? Oh that's right. I don't watch TV much.. So... I don't have either... Lol

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
The parking space was great. We've all been there with cable/dish/directv.