1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Frustrating - can't find the video

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by Bluesman2008, Aug 29, 2012.

1. Bluesman2008

Bluesman2008 Member

I used the stock camera app to video some friends of mine playing in a club. When I listened to the full video the next day the audio was pretty good although the room was darkly lit. Now it's too big to email to anyone and, after hooking up my Rez to the PC, I can't find that video...anywhere. I looked in every folder (including the DCIM where, after an hour or so, I eventually find what I'm looking for). I still can't find it. That's one thing that completely frustrates me about this phone. You can't just tell it where to put stuff. Any ideas greatly appreciated.
  2. Fe_Lifter

Fe_Lifter New Member

Did you try the Android folder then opening Data folder? It can quite possibly be there.
  3. mountainbikermark

mountainbikermark Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

When you plug into the computer there will be 2 drives. 1 is the internal stuff and the other is the removable sd card. Both have a dcim and other folders named the same. Perhaps check details of the video in the phones gallery to see which one it saved to.

Support Our Troops! !!!
    <><
    From my Beano
  4. Bluesman2008

Bluesman2008 Member

"Did you try the Android folder then opening Data folder? It can quite possibly be there. "

Yes. Tried that.

"..there will be 2 drives. 1 is the internal stuff and the other is the removable sd card."

Yes. I tried both. I'm going to look for a little better file manager (than Astro). Maybe that'll help.
  5. Bluesman2008

Bluesman2008 Member

Downloaded and installed ES File Explorer File Manager. This one found it :). It WAS on the external card but, for some reason didn't show up before...
Search tags for this page
can't find my videos on my htc one
cant find downloaded movies on htc phone
cant find my movies on htc
downloaded a movie to my htc can't find it

find files on htc rezound

how do i get just the videos from htc rezound to computer

how do i share my videos on android htc to computer

how to find videos on droid charge
htc cant find downloaded video

i can't find a video on my droid charge

i can't locate video file on droid to save to computer