Frustrating - can't find the video

Bluesman2008

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung GS5
I used the stock camera app to video some friends of mine playing in a club. When I listened to the full video the next day the audio was pretty good although the room was darkly lit. Now it's too big to email to anyone and, after hooking up my Rez to the PC, I can't find that video...anywhere. I looked in every folder (including the DCIM where, after an hour or so, I eventually find what I'm looking for). I still can't find it. That's one thing that completely frustrates me about this phone. You can't just tell it where to put stuff. Any ideas greatly appreciated.

Fe_Lifter

Reaction score
Did you try the Android folder then opening Data folder? It can quite possibly be there.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
When you plug into the computer there will be 2 drives. 1 is the internal stuff and the other is the removable sd card. Both have a dcim and other folders named the same. Perhaps check details of the video in the phones gallery to see which one it saved to.

Support Our Troops! !!!
<><
From my Beano

OP
Bluesman2008

Bluesman2008

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung GS5
"Did you try the Android folder then opening Data folder? It can quite possibly be there. "

Yes. Tried that.

"..there will be 2 drives. 1 is the internal stuff and the other is the removable sd card."

Yes. I tried both. I'm going to look for a little better file manager (than Astro). Maybe that'll help.