1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

froze and won't turn back on?

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by brettharley15, Nov 6, 2010.

1. brettharley15

brettharley15 New Member

today was one of the few times I've experienced trouble with my motorola droid. I recieved an sms and when I opened it to reply, the phone froze. when this happened, it would not shut off. therefore, I took out the battery and placed it back in to turn it back on which failed to work. it stayed on the black beginning screen before the motorola symbol appears. I then left the battery out for a while and tried putting it back in and plugging it in to turn it on, which happened to work. after I unplugged it, I recieved another sms and when I opened it to reply, it then again froze and did the same as before when I tried to turn it back on. I've tried everything to get it to turn on and it just will not. what do I do?
Search tags for this page

android froze and wont turn on

android phone freezes and wont turn on

android phone froze won't turn on

dna froze now wont power on
droid 3g turns on freezes and then goes and startes the turn
droid bionic frozen and then wont turn on
droid froze up wont come on
motorola android froze now won't turn on
motorola droid razr screen froze then turned off and wont tu
motorola razr froze then wont turn back on

mototrola droid froze and won't turn on