1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

friends with non-smart phones cannot see my SMS but they can see MMS

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S3' started by volcalisa, Nov 14, 2012.

1. volcalisa

volcalisa New Member

I've had a Samsung Galaxy S3 for 2 months. Ever since new, everytime I text to someone with a non-smart phone, all they get is a blank message window, or the first letter of each word. However, if I insert a photo and the text goes as a MMS, then the person can read the text and see the photo. if i type more than 160 characters and the text transfers as a MMS automatically, the non-smart phone still does not show the text (the words). I've dealt with the issue by inserting photos in all my texts, but I'm hoping there's a way around this. TMobile is my carrier and their customer support has been 0 help. thanks.
Search tags for this page

blank text messages from a smartphone to a non smart phone

blank text messages on non smartphone

blank texts to non smartphones

can non smart phones receive mms

can non smart phones receive mms texts
can non smartphones get pictures from a smartphone
do non smart phones receive pictures
free sms to non smartphone

how to receive mms messages on non-smart phone

how to receive mms on non smart phone
mms non smartphone