Freezes at Google reboot. 4.0.2-4.0.4

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
I got my replacement phone and was able to get the update. My replacement phone will not maintain a connection for over a few minutes. It goes from 1-2 bars 4g (normal for my location) to zero anything. Zip, no connection at all. 4G will come back after awhile but won't stay connected for long.

I talked to Verizon tier 2 support and was given a bunch or crap about signals varying with location and different phone types. I stressed that I was comparing identical phones in identical locations. I have another certified "like new" phone on the way. This will be GNex #3. It it fails, it will be my last.

Had the same problem with my last refurb. I'm on #4. I Iove the phone too much to switch to a different model. VZ will keep sending replacements until I get a working one.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Had the same problem with my last refurb. I'm on #4. I Iove the phone too much to switch to a different model. VZ will keep sending replacements until I get a working one.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
I had to go through about about 5-6 before I got a working one.Couldve gottin RAZR,but as you said syndicate0017-I Love this phone too much to get another brand.bScanner you'll get a good one,just dont give up.