FREE: Motorola Multimedia Docking Station (SPN5612A) for DROID X. (Twin Cities Area)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superman

Reaction score
Hullo!

Friend of mine with an OG Droid bought a docking station and ended up with the Droid X one. He gave it to me to get rid of for him but without any charging cable.

Offering for free. Will not ship and will not deliver to you. I can be found in Lakeville, MN or on the UMN West Bank Campus.

After one week I'll take it to craigslist and then to the garbage.

http://www.amazon.com/Motorola-Multimedia-Docking-Station-Charger/dp/B0042LMTUC

2012-06-22 05.36.58.jpg

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
I don't think many people will interested if your not willing to ship to them. Especially since it's free. Standard snail mail is free, so that shouldn't be an issue. I would be interested in it, if you were willing to ship.

Sent from my 3rd reincarnation of the ever-so-lovable Droid

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Are you sure about that? I haven't been to the post office in a while, but something tells me that's not correct.

Well, aside from the postage stamp and a package, yes. The amount of postage is determined by the weight, but the dock doesn't weigh much so it shouldn't be much in postage. Shouldn't be no more than a dollar.

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Nvm about the one dollar. First class mail for an 8 ounce package from your zip to mine would be about $2.80.

OP
Superman

Superman

Reaction score
Tell ya what. Send me a self-addressed stamped box and it's yours. PM me for address.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.