Found a nice cheap Motorola car charger for $6 (was $30)

jastevenson

Reaction score
If anyone else has been looking for a quality car charger:

I needed a car charger for my phone since the Google Maps Navigation devours my battery!

Amazon sells this nice Motorola car charger for under 5 bucks, shipped free (if you have Prime or order over $25 of stuff), and it works great.

It also has a soothing blue light which looks kinda nifty when you plug it in. :icon_ banana:

Last edited:

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
I needed a car charger for my phone since the Google Maps Navigation devours my battery!
It's really the GPS receiver that does that. Disable GPS and Google Maps Nav won't eat your battery. Though it also won't be quite as useful due to inaccurate positioning.

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
the Igo charger from radio shack has been my best car charger investment. it has interchangable tips for virtually every phone. i cant recall the price but its worth the investment.

Zargon

Reaction score
If anyone else has been looking for a quality car charger:

Amazon sells this nice Motorola car charger for under 6 bucks, shipped free (if you have Prime or order over $25 of stuff), and it works great.

It also has a soothing blue light which looks kinda nifty when you plug it in. :icon_ banana:

tinyurl.com/29xqobu

I've bought two of them. They work great.

tabraha

Reaction score
Thanks for the link. Just ordered 2 for that price. Really cheap since I have prime!

OP
J

jastevenson

Reaction score
It's now under 5 bucks. Am thinking about buying another one at that price :)