folder security

fastazzevo

Reaction score
Lets say I have documents, images, whatever on my phone that I don't want anyone just getting to if they were to use my phone.

Is there a way to have it not show anything unless a password was inputted.. I thought about using a lock password, but there are times where people will wanna see my phone or look at it.

My old phone I just popped the card out.. but this phone its a pain to get to card.

ex... I have a pic from a chick sent me, I don't want someone else seeing that pic if they were to use my phone LOL :icon_ devil:

mad3963

Reaction score
Lets say I have documents, images, whatever on my phone that I don't want anyone just getting to if they were to use my phone.

Is there a way to have it not show anything unless a password was inputted.. I thought about using a lock password, but there are times where people will wanna see my phone or look at it.

My old phone I just popped the card out.. but this phone its a pain to get to card.

ex... I have a pic from a chick sent me, I don't want someone else seeing that pic if they were to use my phone LOL :icon_ devil:
For pics/vids check out Photo Safe and Video Safe in the Market. For other files, I am not sure.