1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

folder security

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by fastazzevo, Nov 9, 2009.

1. fastazzevo

fastazzevo New Member

Lets say I have documents, images, whatever on my phone that I don't want anyone just getting to if they were to use my phone.

Is there a way to have it not show anything unless a password was inputted.. I thought about using a lock password, but there are times where people will wanna see my phone or look at it.

My old phone I just popped the card out.. but this phone its a pain to get to card.

ex... I have a pic from a chick sent me, I don't want someone else seeing that pic if they were to use my phone LOL :icon_ devil:
  2. mad3963

mad3963 New Member

For pics/vids check out Photo Safe and Video Safe in the Market. For other files, I am not sure.