1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Files deleted samsung s3

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S3' started by blushjenz, Oct 21, 2012.

1. blushjenz

blushjenz New Member

Hello, my little brother has deleted all my files on my samsung s3.

The little yellow folder icon with 'my files' under it had been completely wiped :-(
    I have tried downloading restore programmes on my laptop and connecting my fone via cable but i cant figure out if theres a way of restoring my files, mainly the photos. Is this possible ?
    I dont have an sd card in the back of my fone, but on the 'my files' it says SD CARD ? but nothing is there.
    I was hoping there was a system restore or recycle bin on the fone but i cannot find anything like that.

Also my fone is NOT ROOTED

PLEASE HELP ME, I FEEL LIKE CRYING !!
  2. GoBears

GoBears New Member

sdcard refers to the internal virtual sdcard. extSdCard would be the external microSD if you had one. Did you restart the phone? Maybe your storage is somehow unmounted? I would try to restart then I would download es explorer from the market and see if anything shows up under that.
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2012
Search tags for this page

does samsung galaxy s3 have a recycle bin

galaxy s3 trash bin

how to delete downloaded files on samsung galaxy s3

how to delete files on galaxy s3

how to empty recycle bin on samsung galaxy s3
is there a recycle bin on galaxy s3

is there a recycle bin on samsung galaxy s3

recycle bin galaxy s3

recycle bin on galaxy s3

recycle bin samsung galaxy s3