Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
looking for an easy to use file manager
any opinions on X-plore File Manager

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Not familiar with X-plore File Manager, but I use Astro file manager and FX file manager.

I particularly like the SMB add-on for Astro, as it allows me to browse, move, copy and delete files on any of the Windows computers in my home network.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
I use Solid Explorer.. Check it out..

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Not familiar with X-plore File Manager, but I use Astro file manager and FX file manager.

I particularly like the SMB add-on for Astro, as it allows me to browse, move, copy and delete files on any of the Windows computers in my home network.
+1 for Astro. I don't use it a lot, but it's always very handy when I do. I've used it since my rooting/rom days and can't seem to bring myself to use any other one.

OP
sugee

sugee

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
thanks all I'll give them a try

meskes

Reaction score
Try es file exlorer
I liked ES until they added all the BS bloat to it.

Sent from my DROID Turbo using Tapatalk. Now powered by Android 5.1.1 and CyanogenMod 12.1, as well as the Google Apps Infrastructure

meskes

Reaction score
I also used it but jts just not the same
Yeah. Any more, I just use the file manager that comes stock in CyanogenMod. It's more than sufficient, for my needs.

Sent from my DROID Turbo using Tapatalk. Now powered by Android 5.1.1 and CyanogenMod 12.1, as well as the Google Apps Infrastructure

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Disagree re: ES File Explorer. I think they added some GREAT features. The junk cleaner? Awesome and they added it without increasing the size of the app at all. I've used it like once, but it's cool. As that splash screen really is the only other thing that got added (which has the junk tool and a NICE SD card tool). And if you don't want any of that one click gets you past it.
It's still quality.

meskes

Reaction score
Disagree re: ES File Explorer. I think they added some GREAT features. The junk cleaner? Awesome and they added it without increasing the size of the app at all. I've used it like once, but it's cool. As that splash screen really is the only other thing that got added (which has the junk tool and a NICE SD card tool). And if you don't want any of that one click gets you past it.
It's still quality.
I can't stand those junk cleaners since most of the time they do more harm, than good.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
I've never been a fan of them either. Since the beginning. They're better now. They work. Even though I've only run this once, I've played with others.
I tend to trust ES. Always, been quality before. I'm not going to fault them for trying to make a buck if that why they added it.
I'd try to make a buck, too.

TapaTurboII

Reactions: cr6