Favorites

bubbabod

Reaction score
Total newbie question. I've checked the instruction manual and can't find an easy way to get there: How do you get to your favorites on the Droid X?
Thanks for your patience.

OP
B

bubbabod

Reaction score
J, I was told when you hit the star in the little box, it's the same as adding a favorite on your computer. How do you access that star, sites on the browser you wish to return to?

Thanks.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
You mean bookmarks in the browser....
You hit the star next to the web address, then you have to add it in the screen that comes up. Top left box will be the current page select that and you make a bookmark for it.

Sent from somewhere...

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
J, I was told when you hit the star in the little box, it's the same as adding a favorite on your computer. How do you access that star, sites on the browser you wish to return to?

Thanks.
I think "favorites" might be the Internet Explorer term. I believe the word you want, believe it or not, is bookmark. Browser bookmark.

So, are you using the stock browser? If so, yep, there should be a star-type icon to the right of the URL (location) bar...just hit that on a page you want to bookmark, and it will be added to your list. Got to Menu > Bookmarks to access. (AH now I see, THAT is what you were asking. If you're not using the built-in browser, let us know!)

I'm currently using Dolphin HD as my browser, which has a slightly different rule, but if you get to the location bar, there it is again: just hit the star on the right of the bar!

-Matt

OP
B

bubbabod

Reaction score
Thanks, everyone. Yeah, when you go to the browser, the star is there and just click on it. I should have been able to figure that out. I guess I'm making it more difficult than it is. I might have to check out that Dolphin browser.