Favorite theme color combinations

simpsonao17

Reaction score
Wondering wat everyone's favorite color combinations or single colors are favored among themes. I'm more of a blue and black. Currently on bluebread running adw York's black custom theme

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

turdbogls

Reaction score
i am all over the place...i LOVE the honecomb black/blue theme, but i got bored with it.
now i am using a Gingerbread green/black honeycomb theme and it is pretty cool, but i have been toying with the idea of switching it up AGAIN to something like this: more cyan than blue, which i like
ss-2-320-480-160-1-0279fa3ed21a92244aa21bf6b176464f04a4aa01

meaker

Reaction score
I would love to see A red and black theme similar to epicblue.. Where the font is different red, fb is black and red, etc...

Seem like there are too many blue themes out right now..

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
I would love to see A red and black theme similar to epicblue.. Where the font is different red, fb is black and red, etc...

Seem like there are too many blue themes out right now..
you're in luck, EpicRed is going to be my next version for the Theme Chooser. If you haven't checked out the current blue already, you should (for a preview of what's in store)! Link will be in my sig in a few.

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
hard part is keeping black and yellow consistant. easy with icons, more difficult with text. But can be done. I may in the future.