Fascinate TW Keyboard & Calcualtor

CursedArmand

Reaction score
I've scoured the internet for info on how to add the stock Fascinate TouchWiz keyboard and calculator to my rooted CM7.1 fascinate. Any tips or fingers to point me in the right direction?

I found some old tips that caused a major phone issue (FC on every google app) and I had to wipe, reset, and reflash. Fascinate fans know what a b**** it was the first time doing this. All I know is that Calc and Keyboard are my favs so far, and I'm on my 4th Android device

Jamis0n

Reaction score
Find a debloated rom with the same version eg: ed01 get ed01 xebloated rom

Open zip and remove apk in system> apps

Miui 1.9.30
Glitch beta v12

OP
C

CursedArmand

Reaction score
Find a debloated rom with the same version eg: ed01 get ed01 xebloated rom

Open zip and remove apk in system> apps

Now once I do that, should I push via ADB and install from my PC or could I just manually put the file on my sd card and install it via Astro? This would help greatly, because I can fly on that stock keyboard, but I miss-hit too many on the Android 2.3 keyboard

Jamis0n

Reaction score
You find the apk in the rom and install by astro.

Miui 1.①.¼
Glitch beta v½

OP
C

CursedArmand

Reaction score
You find the apk in the rom and install by astro.

Tried that and it didn't work. May have something to do with permissions in /system/app folder? I have no clue how to change those permissions from -r to -rw, my unix is about 15yrs rusty.

Jamis0n

Reaction score
It might just not be compatable with what I gave you… I wonder if it's cause it's more vanilla...

Try using super manager or even root explorer? RE even has a r/w and r/o functionality.

Miui 1.①.¼
Glitch beta v½