[THEME] Fascinating Sense V2.0 (sc 2.9.1) *3.21.11: alt clocks, no batt %, more

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
All credit goes to nitsuj17 over at XDA....

Orig link: {Theme} Fascinating Sense V2.0 (sc 2.9.1) *3.21.11: alt clocks, no batt %, more - xda-developers

icon1.gif
{Theme} Fascinating Sense V2.0 (sc 2.9.1) *3.21.11: alt clocks, no batt %, more
Similar (but much more detailed) to my aosp theme, I've made a HTC Sense Theme for touchwiz. The theme is based off of the latest droid incredible OTA. In addition I probably made/themed several hundred images. Dark Revenge V3 theme is essentially an earlier version of this, as I've updated a lot since then.

Versions Available:
Currently just enhanced edition (my slight improvements to sense theme ie black menus, some different images/coloring)
Coming Soon:
mm versions of alternate batteries/status bar icons (remove stat location)
more apps (alternate deskclocks)
more extras (lpp/adw ex dock backgrounds)
stock sense theme
blackout sense
Long Term Plans:
red sense
blue sense

Theme includes, reboot options, 5 lock screen mod, acc battery, aosp answer, gv dialer, screen stay awake mod and is built off of superclean 2.9.1...results may be different on other roms.

Ok whats themed? (Initial 1.0 Release, see changelog for newer releases)
framework-res.apk: black menus, sense icons/images, progress_horizontal to exact sense progress green color, secondary text to white, changed epic lock around to mimic sense slider as closely as possible, etc
twframework-res.apk: remapped power controls (sbrissen), sense icons/images
mediaprovider.apk: status bar icon, pulldown text color (black), as much tw aqua blue color switched to white as I could get, tab buttons (apks call on) to sense colors
dialertabactivity.apk: system icon, white soft menu icons, completely redone images/backgrounds, tab buttons and icons, changed dialed text background from black (requires xml changes) text colors to white from aqua in *most* cases
phone.apk: unknown contact image, white soft menu icons (most edits dont take on phone for some reason)
googlequicksearchbox.apk: changed some colors/images, white soft menu icons
music.apk: widget to sense like widget, images, system icon, tab buttons, tab icons, white soft menu icons
service.jar: changed carrier name
contacts.apk: system icon, sense images
browser.apk: system icon, black header
geniewidget: white menu icons
deskclock.apk: system icon, added one of the larger sense clocks (will add alternate versions for download in the future)
twcalculator.apk: system icon, changed colors/background (will do more work on this going forward)
twcalendar.apk: system icon, tab buttons, colors
mms.apk: system icon
email.apk: system icon, remove as much of the aqua color as i could
settings.apk: system icon, sense images
voicerecorder.apk: system icon, changed colors/image colors
umm more Im sure that im currently forgetting

Changelog:
3.21: added non battery percentage version (by request), the espresso lockscreen and no gps icon version for it will be out tomorrow if i get time...flash after flashing full theme, as no apps are included...added zip of some lpp/adw dock backgrounds...added 4 alternate desclock.apks pulled from sense (only 1 can be installed at a time, see ss in post #2)
3.18: version 2.0 is out: *should* have fixed email.apk issue some were reporting (manifest), updated no gps icon version to 2.0 (never had 1.5 version), added new lockscreen option for espresso mod...see ss in post #2
3.17: version 1.5 is out. replaced manifest.xml is all apks that were logging with issues (still need logs from those it wouldnt boot for!)...update framework-jar from adrynalyne to remove the last instance of bing in it, few png changes here and there
3.16: added alternate flash to remove stat_location_icons (for those that prefer it) cwr flash...see post 3

Credit:
Huge credit to Sbrissen for reboot options, acc battery, lockscreen mods, helping me to resize the lockscreen for the sense slider, aosp answer, remapped pulldown menu, whatever mods im forgetting...and general awesomeness
adrynalyne for his the gv remapped dialer, screen awake, his roms, mods, and everything else he does for us
the other #fascinate-themers regulars for help/advice/critique
biggrin.gif

icon1.gif
Screenshots

device11-1.png
device.png

device11.png
device9.png

device8.png
device7.png

device6.png
device5.png

device4.png
device3.png

device2.png

For those curious: I'm using ADW EX and Fancy Widget (old 1.3 version). The sense slider is using the epic lock under display settings.
I will post my custom dock and the others I made and found tomorrow. Fancy widget is considered warez, but its easy enough to find
wink.gif

3.18.11 Espresso Slider added as option
when resting:
1belockedyopng.png
when pressed:
belockedyopng-1.png

3.21.11 Alternate Deskclocks
Clock 2:
clock2.png
Clock 3:
clock3.png

Clock 4:
clock4.png
Clock 5:

icon1.gif
Downloads

Full Themes: (CWR Amend Installs, not compatible with CWR 3.0)
Sense Enhanced Version 2.0 ***3.18.11
Sense Enhanced Version 1.5 ***3.17.11
Sense Enhanced Version 1.0

No Battery Percentage Version (frameworks only, flash full theme first for apps)
Sense Enhanced No batt % V2.0

Mods/Alt .Apks
removelocation.png
*3.18.11*
Remove location icons version 2.0 (flash in cwr, after flashing theme)

Alternate Lockscreen slider (espresso mod) *3.18.11 (see ss in post #2)
espresso slider w/ gps icons
espresso slider no gps icons

Alternate Deskclock.apks CWR flash (only 1 can be installed at a time, screenshots in post #2) *3.20.11
Clock 2 Clock 3 Clock 4 Clock 5

Extras:
HTC Wallpapers
LPP/ADW Ex Docks *3.21.11

Recommendations for completing the sense look:
(links to others work, not my own in any way)

Launchers:
Sense-Themed LPP

Keyboards:
Official Stock HTC IME KB (originally found here for warm 2.2)
Black HTC IME KB (same)

soulshot96

Reaction score
Hi I really, really want to install this. But I don't know how. I'm rooted with the ebo1 stock leak. Touch wiz and all. Can you tell me everything I need to do?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

hansocal

Reaction score
Hi I really, really want to install this. But I don't know how. I'm rooted with the ebo1 stock leak. Touch wiz and all. Can you tell me everything I need to do?

download the theme
go to clockword mod thingy
wipe cache and dalvik cache
install zip - find the theme and install it :D
then reboot good to go!

soulshot96

Reaction score
This will work with ebo1?

soulshot96

Reaction score
I try it. I went to the bootloader after I put it into the update.zip folder. It didn't work. Can you explain that a little more clearly? And are you sure I don't have to be on super clean or something?

soulshot96

Reaction score
Whats cwr? Someone please help! I really want this theme! I'm downloading superclean 2.9.2 and will be installimg it later. But I need help!

soulshot96

Reaction score
I got it installed but the sense launcher is missing. How do I install that?

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Op?

Original Post....

Since LP was just updated to v0.8.5 it now supports skins you can get in the market and Sense style widgets from the link I just gave you

Its very customizable now...

soulshot96

Reaction score
Ok I got launcher pro I just search for lp skins in the market right?

soulshot96

Reaction score
I found one its not free though...

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
I found one its not free though...

yea the LP Sense themed skin isnt free anymore...previously he made a full Launcher Sense themed but since its now skinable he sells the skin in the market or his site now