Fake-Call Me Pro

agreco60

Reaction score
Here is a weird one. I purchased Fake-Call Me Pro. It says I have purchased it. I go to download and it says it is installing but it is not installed. I go back into the market and it still says purchased. It wont install on my X. I haved tried a Battery pull and the same result. It wont let me cancel the purchase either. I installed the free version with no problem. I have also purchased other apps with no problems. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

AngryHatter

Reaction score
Here is a weird one. I purchased Fake-Call Me Pro. It says I have purchased it. I go to download and it says it is installing but it is not installed. I go back into the market and it still says purchased. It wont install on my X. I haved tried a Battery pull and the same result. It wont let me cancel the purchase either. I installed the free version with no problem. I have also purchased other apps with no problems. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Email the dev and ask them?
What would happen if you removed the free version? Is the paid one just the key to be laid on top of the free version?

OP
A

agreco60

Reaction score
I tried removing the free version, still nothing. I have e-mailed them. Waiting for a response. I just came back from the Verizon store and had the Engineer's in the "Back Room" try. They could not get it either, told me to contact the Developer also.

AngryHatter

Reaction score
After that try mentioning it to google.
Not that they will fix it, but if there are a number of complaints they may refund money or ban the app.

But give the dev a reasonable amount of time to respond.
I'd wait a few days after you contact him/them.