facebook?

tsmith

Reaction score
When using fb fullsite( through google, not fb app) I cant see any profiles including my own. The home page, photos,notifications all work fine. Is this normal?

OP
T

tsmith

Reaction score
Yes. Sorry. Only in profiles I can't see post or recent activity. The persons profile pic and everything below it are visible. Basically the left column but nothing else

Technoman

Reaction score
Yes. Sorry. Only in profiles I can't see post or recent activity. The persons profile pic and everything below it are visible. Basically the left column but nothing else

Are you on the Touch site, Mobile Site, or Full Site?

OP
T

tsmith

Reaction score
Touch and mobile sites work fine. Full site is where im having the problem.

Technoman

Reaction score
Touch and mobile sites work fine. Full site is where im having the problem.

If you are on the full site, you shouldn't have any issues at all.

I use my phone to access extra items on the full site all the time that can't be accessed on mobile of touch. You have to zoom in and scroll around to see what you are looking for.

Now, I haven't received my X yet and I am still using my Droid 1 with 2.2 and flash. There could be items that I am accessing that work because I have flash.

OP
T

tsmith

Reaction score
I dont know. Im new to the droid world and not very tech savvy. It did this on the first dx and now my replacement dx. Not sure if theres something in the settings I dont have set right or you just cant see recent activities on peoples profiles

missrachel

Reaction score

Yes - I have been having the same problem when viewing the FB full site in my browser. I'd say it's been the last week or so... some people on the Droid Fans facebook group are having the same problems as well. I'm not sure what's causing it (sorry) but just know that it's not your phone!! :p