Facebook is Fixed. (1.3.1)

jcardona1

Reaction score
Do the notifications work yet? I'm still using bloo along with the stock app in order to get notifications...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

huskers

Reaction score
I keep getting installation unsuccessful. Anyone else seeing this? I was able to update to 1.3.0 with no problems.

I'm getting the same error even after uninstalling fb 1.2. I was able to install 1.3.0 previously but uninstalled because of the battery issue

FRG22 w/ 928Droid Black Glass 2.2

Reaction score
Ok...so I have a Question regarding FB...Don't want to create a new thread since we have a FB thread here...

I have the app on my phone Moto Droid~Sapphire 0.7.0...

I don't want multiple notifications from FB. I get the SMS's but I never get the FB icon in my notifiations. How to I fix/set that up? And I only get the SMS's 1/2 the time.

lyam

Reaction score
Hmm, still seeing massive battery drain after a re-install. Uninstall, no drain, installation of 1.3.1, drain.

lyam

Reaction score
Sync is what it always has been. sigh. I'll probably just use the touch site. No big deal to me really.

Phillipsave

Reaction score
What are the two ways of syncing, and which causes the least battery drain? What are the setup details of each, and what are the pros and cons? How do you test for battery drain? Thanks very much, don't mean to be difficult.

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
What are the two ways of syncing, and which causes the least battery drain? What are the setup details of each, and what are the pros and cons? How do you test for battery drain? Thanks very much, don't mean to be difficult.

You're not being difficult at all. I should have clarified that my phone is the Incredible, so we have the regular Facebook sync settings and also the HTC for Facebook sync settings, that's where I was getting multiple options from. You can go in and set the frequency based on a certain time to check for changes or so it isn't supposed to update at all. I honestly am not worried about Facebook syncing real time so I leave it turned off and just go when I need it.

As far as the battery drain, most of us are probably just comparing the battery charge time with what it was compared to what it is now, basically eyeballing it. Some are probably using metering apps I just go by watching the bar and knowing how I'm getting along as compared to usual.