Face lock for your bionic who needs ics when your rockin a Th3ory rom

konellaz

Reaction score
This app is awsome!!! Visidon applock found in the market. If I make a funny face it will not unlock my apps, if anyone other than me trys will not unlock, but yes a photo will work, but come on its still a sick app and if the culprit has your photo.. You got bigger issues

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

GoBears

Reaction score
The paid version has the lock screen unlock by face recognition.

Lil4cyl

Reaction score
Wow... i am officially amazed. VERY GOOD APP. Anyone who has the pro version please explain how it works with the phone lock screen. I have to do the slide lock and then my pattern to unlock my phone.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

916A2

Reaction score
I've been using it (Visidon) on my stock Atrix 2 for 3 weeks now, pretty cool app indeed!

Bear in NM

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. The program does indeed work well, so far. I have not found a work around that the casual user would be able to defeat, like the home key on the SG1. Obviously you can get into recovery and wipe the phone, but I guess that is still a fail safe of sorts. You do have a few seconds to poke around on the phone before the lock kicks in and I have not tried to see if I can work around in that short timeframe.

I guess we do have a good reason for the encrypted bootloader now. With no custom recovery pre-boot, there is one less work around for this security program;)

So I do have a question. If you perform a wipe factory reset from the stock recovery, will this wipe your internal memory SD Card (not ext-sd)? I have one file with information that would be nice to have wiped in the event of a lost or stolen phone.

Thanks,

Craig

edit; Did find a way in. incoming calls will not trigger the lock, as far as I have been able to find. Once in the call or ended the phone stays unlocked. And you can menu into your settings menu upon boot before the lock program loads and see the phone number in the status screen, if you hurry. Looks like a first start for the program.

Last edited:

sjflowerhorn

Reaction score
Works great on liberty 3 2.0

If you set it to trigger on launcher, it basically acts as lock screen so that even after calls it goes directly to face detection. Worked so far for me.

Great heads up by the way. Thanks OP, I wouldn't have seen this for a while I'm sure.

OP
konellaz

konellaz

Reaction score

If you set it to trigger on launcher, it basically acts as lock screen so that even after calls it goes directly to face detection. Worked so far for me.

Great heads up by the way. Thanks OP, I wouldn't have seen this for a while I'm sure.

Nice find! Thank you! works great attached to launcher.. Can't do nutin with out face detection.. I have 10 examples saved.. With ball caps, hoodies, beanies, its very accurate.. Only face that can break the logo its a pix of me so far.. I'm sure as stated above.. It can use some improvements. Its a must have app til ics push

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Bear in NM

Reaction score
Looks like this is not an option on the stock Launcher. It does not show up in the app list for obvious reasons. Might have to look at Launcher Pro again.

Craig