Fabulous from Droid X

xraymo3

Reaction score
I heard Fab was moving to Bionic.......
I hope its true... So i can run something Similiar to Apex like my X.

OP
X

xraymo3

Reaction score
Ive always had so much luck with his ROM's that I want to continue to use his. I ordered my Bionic, but wont be rooting for a while until more ROMS and themes are available. Play it safe.

OP
X

xraymo3

Reaction score
Umm source?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

On the most recent apex thread on droid forum. Someone mentioned it, saw it on twitter. I can't go thru all 70 something pages to find it at the moment. may be a rumor, but I hope it turns true.

xxxdroidxxx

Reaction score
I hope this is true. he's got one of the smoothest rom no joke. see you soon fab?

OP
X

xraymo3

Reaction score
I have a feeling there will be an epic Bionic ROM soon...
I believe that's from his twitter. but I'm not a twitter person.... So he may be directing it to someone else.
Fabdroid.com

We can only hope he comes to bionic. I only upgraded bc my doesn't work on my x anymore.

OP
X

xraymo3

Reaction score
Ok, I investigated..... He was talking about liberty :( darn...

C

Communism

Idk, he is on sprint I believe. He would have to make it blind if he did, which is how he made d2 apex, so it is possible. But liberty should be soon enough :) although I did love apex.

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I heard Fab was moving to Bionic.......
I hope its true... So i can run something Similiar to Apex like my X.

Fab was simply posting a picture of my phone with his DX while we were out for beers... While he continues to support and develop his DX Apex ROM, he is no longer a Verizon customer and now owns a Sensation and is a Tmobile cust... So it is highly unlikely he will be deving on this phone (although I also think that would be awesome)