F that blackberry....

Justin311

Reaction score
New droid user here.....Just got it yesterday. Is there a good beginner thread on here. I just need to get the basics down to get started.

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome welcome. It'll take you a little while to figure it out, but you'll be glad you switched.

OP
Justin311

Justin311

Reaction score
This is prolly the best source to figure out how to do shyt....egh?

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome, Justin311! Glad you found us! This place is full of friendly folks and great information. So just look around and make yourself at home! You'll be amazed how much you can learn by reading the threads here on the forum! If you get stuck, just post a question and someone will be along to help you out. Enjoy!

Full user manual from Motorola:

http://www.motorola.com/staticfiles...tatic-Files/DROID_UG_Verizon_68000202474a.pdf

Hope you didn't have anything planned for the rest of the weekend!

Forget the top 5, list ALL of your apps

:byeBB:

antdroid10

Reaction score
New to androids

I had my new droid for less then a week and it is the greatest phone that i ever had. i was planning to get an android phone, but didn't know when. Then the day came that my blackberry storm2 fell and broke the screen. I knew that it was a sign for me to get out of the grasp of blackberry's arms. The first day i got it i rooted it with in two hours of me getting it ( had to wait to get off work). Ever since then i have been having a ball with my new phone. this is the best site that i have been to for droid info. thanks :clap::byestorm: