extended battery question

jimikeys

Reaction score
Does the Verizon extended battery add a lot of bulk to the phone? I want to buy a case for it since my droid 1 was so abused and i don't want this one to be abused(resale value for next year so I can buy a droid 4 with lte :) ) i also need a battery that last long and the extended is a 1950mhz, same as the bionic but minus the 4G so it should last for a while...

does anyone have an extended battery with a normal case?

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't have a D3 but according to this video, it doesn't.

[video=youtube;aY0u3EMsV3o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY0u3EMsV3o]YouTube - ‪Droid 3/Droid3 In Depth Review‬‏[/video]

colbyb25

Reaction score
I have the extended battery and I don't notice any difference. I love having the extra phone life!

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

TyrantII

Reaction score
Jesus. People need to learn to equalize audio correctly for youtube before posting. The only way I can hear that guy on my laptop is with a headset!

OP
J

jimikeys

Reaction score
i got mine today...it's the same size on everything...it's just weird to me b/c the camera area has extra space with the included backing(maybe a cheap vent?) . I use the back cover that came with the phone and it fits perfectly and it isn't loose.

i just totally charged it so tomorrow will be it's 1st run well tonight really since i'm sleeping with it off the charger.