Extended Battery for around $

randroidran

Reaction score
So does anyone know were I can find a reliable extended battery for my Droid x. I have been looking for about a week and was wondering if any of you have experience with using a certain one. I don`t mind the size or weight change.

arabstar1982

Reaction score
You can get it on Verizon's website, however, I have had good luck with finding OEM batteries on ebay. Just search for "motorola droid x" bh6x and look for the posts that state the battery is OEM. you may want the extended battery door as well, and should be able to find that on ebay too.

A while back Verizon, I think it was, had a really good sale on the extended battery and door and a lot of us picked it up then. Definitely recommend the extended battery though!

OP
R

randroidran

Reaction score
I thought the droid x ran a bh5x battery not bh6x? What is the difference between the two? Im guessing the bh6x is longer lasting.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

cjriddle22

Reaction score
Extended Battery and Door for DROID X / DROID X2

This is what I have, but I got it back around Christmas with a 60% off coupon.

The BH5X is 1500 mAh and the BH6X is 1800 mAh. Not that much difference in the specs, but I think it is well worth the improvement of battery life, plus it fits in my stock gel case and both of my docks.

They have a 2600 mAh extended battery over at Seidio (seidioonline.com), but those are pricey and thicker and won't fit in the stock cases or docks (<-- not 100% sure, they might have gotten skinnier since my research).