1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

exchange email won't send

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by rrradidas, Nov 14, 2009.

1. rrradidas

rrradidas New Member

So this is weird. In my exchange email when I reply to a message it won't send. It just sits in my outbox. But when I compose a new email it sends. Anyone else experiencing this? The unsent replies just sit in the outbox....
  2. rrradidas

rrradidas New Member

In case anyone cares...contacted VZW about this...said it is a "known" issue. It's b/c the Exchange client on the Droid doesn't support many security policies that corporate exchange servers have set up. I decided to try downloading Touchdown from the App Market and it works like a charm. Highly recommended if you are having issues with Exchange for corporate email on the Droid.
Search tags for this page

android email won't send

android exchange email won't send

android exchange email wont send

android phone wont send emails

android won't send mail
android wont send email
droid 3 emails won't forward
email for android wont send email
email won't send android
email won't send from android

email won't send from droid