everything is force closing

sumo02

Reaction score
i just rooted for my first time, most of my downloaded apps are force closing and the stock apps reverted to stock version.

Last edited:

smtom

Reaction score
Run fix permissions in recovery.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

OP
S

sumo02

Reaction score
thanks for your help and time. i tried fix permissions and it didn't work, however i cleared cache then deleted my apps then reinstall them and it work, but i have/had a problem (don't know if it's gone). i had to restore my backup data on my phone because of the market app was crashing randomly.
before my problem i found out that i could update the market app by using "su update fixer" app. it worked fine, updated it and had no problems. the last thing i did before it stop working was move a app to my sd. i did not touch any files manually. under manage-app i found the market app cleared the cache didn't work tried clearing data didn't work tried fix permissions didn't work. it did not give me any option to uninstall updates just uninstall the whole app. well now i'm back where i was, with a updated market that is working. i see i can uninstall updates.
i feel like i should format phone storage so that it's completely cleaned. thoughts?

smtom

Reaction score
Formatting internal phone storage is fraught with risk, and other perils. I don’t recommend formatting internal storage.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App