evbridge killing battery??

zghortaman

Reaction score
Same thing - evbridge killing battery

Same thing happened to me today - the battery wouldn't charge on my Droid Razr. It just stayed at 20% no matter how much I tried to charge it- it even went down to 15% when I was charging it- and that with bluetooth and GPS off! Finally, I checked what apps were pulling too much juice from the battery and I noticed that evbridge was taking about 45% of the battery.

I suspected that maybe "evbridge" had something to do with my Evernote app and gadget, but I saw in this forum that someone thought it had to do with docks. Well, as I use a lapdock, a car dock, and a couple of regular docks, I turned my Razr off and connected it directly to a regular charger. Within minutes, the battery indicator moved from 15% up to 20% and then up to 30%.

So that's apparently a fix- power it off so as to completely kill the "evbridge" job, then directly plug the device into a charger to get the battery up. "Evbridge" appears to fall into a runaway mode when perhaps moving between docks.

Sparkimus

Reaction score
Same thing happens to me too after disconnecting from the lapdock occasionally. I just try to reboot after using the lapdock if I know I'm not going to use it again for a while.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2