1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Error Voice Dialing and Voice Searching

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by DogPaw, Dec 5, 2009.

1. DogPaw

DogPaw New Member

When I hit voice dial it pops-up and says "Please try again". When I hit voice search I get either "Connection Problem" or it just keep spinning. Also tonight I put someone on speaker and they could not hear me. Could ther be a mic turned off?
  2. xmnj

xmnj New Member

Are you running a theme? I noticed I had the same issue when running GDE and the Hero theme. I changed to a different theme and it seems to be working fine now.
  3. DogPaw

DogPaw New Member

No themes running and I wonder if an application could be causing this.
  4. DogPaw

DogPaw New Member

Also, I forgot to mention after I have this problem with the Voice Dialing my Voice Search and Speakerphone will not work until I re-start the phone.
  5. Milehighjc

Milehighjc New Member

Ive seen that error a few times... on mine, I just try again, and it has worked. Not sure what is causing it.
Search tags for this page

samsung phone voice dial mic connection issue

voice dialing error