1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Enable "slide to unlock"

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by justsomejoe, Jan 26, 2011.

1. justsomejoe

justsomejoe New Member

Hello, i just upgraded my Droid X to 2.2.1. I know this sounds crazy, but I actually want the "slide to unlock" feature on when i wake up the phone, but after my upgrade, it disappeared. How can i turn it back on? I don't want to buy an new app.
  2. RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain New Member

I want it back, as well; I have always had it off and it stayed that way with the 2.2 Froyo OTA update, but now I have awesome Bose MIE2 ear buds and I actually want to use the lock screen music controls, or at least check them out, and I can't w/o doing the custom lock controls. I just want slide to unlock back.

Anyone know of a way?
  3. JFlick13

JFlick13 New Member

I too have had the same issue of the missing lock slider and would appreciate an explanation of how to regain this feature. I don't want to have to type a PIN or enter a pattern code each time i want to read a text message, but i also don't want my phone going to the homescreen and draining battery every time i bump my pocket and hit either the "home" or "lock" key. Please help.
Search tags for this page

android enable slide to unlock

android enable swipe unlock
can't go back to slide to unlock
droid x2 slide unlock missing
enable slide on android
enable slide slide android
enable slide to unlock android

enable swipe to unlock android

how do i get back the slide to unlock feature on android
how to activate the slide lock on droid 4

how to enable slide to unlock android