Email WTF.....

emscapt47

Reaction score
Ok i have yahoo (FREE) and it has worked great the since i had it connected in early NOV well the last two days or so i go to check my email and i get log in failed i go and check the password and username and all is good nothing has changed so iam lost....Anyone else have this happen and if so what do i do? I am really thinking of going back to my BB :blackberry:....grrrrr....

Oh and since i did the update my battery life is even worse. I went to a friends house lastnight and i had a full 100% charge i was there for 5hrs and when i left i had 22% and i did hardly anything with it...I have all extra stuff off and all and still....grrrrr....

lowtech

Reaction score
This morning one of my two email accounts has stopped working - "authentication failed - check username and password" type error message. I don't know if this is related to the update - the other account is still working so far...

No real change in battery.

Later in the day I fiddled with the email account until it began to work again... but now neither account removes email from the server. Gremlins?

:icon_eek:

Last edited: