Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Elixir is the app you need anytime you're looking for information about your device. Both on the hardware and software side, Elixir tells you everything (and I mean everything) you'll ever want to know about things like your battery status, signal strength, build configuration and sensors. If having all this information at the ready when you open the app isn't enough, there are 16 different size and configuration widgets, which are completely customizable with access to all the app information as well as a full set of toggles for radios, sync, orientation, and screen lock. Anyone who wants to hack away at their device should give Elixir a try, and it's invaluable when you're evaluating a new device. It's free on the Android Market for devices running Android 1.6 and higher.

ss0320480160334fd092d76.jpg
ss13204801604fd1355c858.jpg

AllForNaught

Reaction score
... annnnd the fascinate already does all this without another app using up memory and battery life. Don't all the droid phones?

Seems like an awful lot of market apps are redundant, and many of them, while often "prettier" don't function as accurately or smoothly as the stock versions.

Sent from my Fascinate using the Droid Forums app.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
I use Elixer but only for creating widgets containing apps. I will post some screenshots to show what I mean. I don't use it for anything else though.

patrock

Reaction score
... annnnd the fascinate already does all this without another app using up memory and battery life. Don't all the droid phones?

I'm sure the fascinate's stock app (Just because they pre-installed it for you doesn't mean it's not an app), also uses memory and battery life. If you prefer Elixir, all they've done is force you to run both in order to have the app you want.

phelix

Reaction score
I have installed this and I don't know if I just got a weird version or I am just completely retarded but I can't figure out how to create any widgets with this application. How do I get those cool boxes on the desktop and get icons inside them? When I click on widgets it tells me "No Widgets!" not sure whats going on. If someone could help me that would be awesome.