E-mail aol won't show pictures

rottikid

Reaction score
Please help. When I receive an e-mail with a picture there is a blank space and no picture. What am I doing wrong. It the Picture is an attachment I can download it no proble, Also if I forward the e-mail to my g-mail account I can see the picture. This is driving me crazy. Thaks in advance for all your help. SIncerely,
Rottikiddancedroid

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Please help. When I receive an e-mail with a picture there is a blank space and no picture. What am I doing wrong. It the Picture is an attachment I can download it no proble, Also if I forward the e-mail to my g-mail account I can see the picture. This is driving me crazy. Thaks in advance for all your help. SIncerely,
Rottikiddancedroid

Try long pressing the picture in the message. Or the space I mean.

Actually, Im on K9 now, but if I remember when their is a pic in the email, should be a little "Open" bo next to it or next to attachment.

OP
R

rottikid

Reaction score
Aol e_mail no pictures

Rottikiddancedroid

Try long pressing the picture in the message. Or the space I mean.

Actually, Im on K9 now, but if I remember when their is a pic in the email, should be a little "Open" bo next to it or next to attachment.

No that doesn't work. Does anyone else have any ideas. Thanks.

Rottikid

Jeff2002WS6

Reaction score
I had to increase the maximum size of emails for my POP3 account in the settings for that account. I don't know if AOL mail on the HTC is the same. Default was text only. Certain HTML mail wouldn't load and I didn't get pictures either. Works great now. May try that.

OP
R

rottikid

Reaction score
icon8.gif
E-mail aol won't show pictures.

Jeff thanks so much. I still can't beleive that no one at Verizon had any idea at all. AOl e-mail is working great. Thanks again.
rottikid