How to delete all pop3 e-mails from pop3 account

propellerhead

Reaction score
Greetings

Please forgive me if this has already been answered. I found plenty of messages talking about removing an e-mail account from droid. What I want to do is delete all of the e-mail messages that my droid downloaded when I configured my work e-mail on it. I leave e-mail on the server so I can get the same e-mail on multiple devices. I know that I can hold down on the message and it will let me delete a single e-mail. I want to flush all of them all at once. Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Thanks

cris

Reaction score
Hit menue then delete then mark all then delete. That should do it.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

nubby

Reaction score
Hit menue then delete then mark all then delete. That should do it.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

Pretty sure the stock app doesn't allow for that. Don't know if OP is using the stock app though. Aside from checking each individually, and deleting, then go into the trash folder and check all again (individually) and delete.

donstim

Reaction score
Pretty sure the stock app doesn't allow for that. Don't know if OP is using the stock app though. Aside from checking each individually, and deleting, then go into the trash folder and check all again (individually) and delete.

Sure it does (at least if it has been updated to Android 2.3.4). Just remember to select menu again after you select delete (at the screen where you would normally mark the emails you want deleted.

Last edited:

londonman

Reaction score
Sure it does (at least if it has been updated to Android 2.3.4). Just remember to select menu again after you select delete (at the screen where you would normally mark the emails you want deleted.

That option doesn't exist for me on 2.3.6 on my Samsung Ace. I have just four options when I hit menu the second time....none give the option to delete all.

Still looking for a fix.