DX2 ROM on DX?

r1nstang

Reaction score
Just curious since the DX2 full system dump is out is it possible to run a DX2 ROM on the DX? I seen on the main page that they released a new version of Blur on the DX2. Can that be incorporated into a DX rom?

Desicrator

Reaction score
I think that they should be able to port some Blur features to the DX such as the Look and Theme of the APKS, however I would be surprised if they can bring over a whole ROM.

Bluefire001

Reaction score
I think that they should be able to port some Blur features to the DX such as the Look and Theme of the APKS, however I would be surprised if they can bring over a whole ROM.

Agreed, sbf flashing a phone is rather simple, I learned everything I need to know via google and these forums! I just sold my DX to an older woman for her first smartphone ever! I had forgotten to unroot and wipe completely, she booted into recovery, I showed her, the sbf and custom roms, point is, you can't get any newer to droiding than that, she now is running custom roms & comfortable w/o a warranty knowing that all can be fixed, short of dropping it.into.the ocean anyway?
Do some research! Verizon is aggressively looking to block all this modding and freedom of use on the android systems!
Get an iphone if you're not happy w stock blur, its a smartphone for.dummies!!!
Enjoy...... :)