1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Drop in BT and Wifi connection

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Debris, Nov 11, 2010.

1. Debris

Debris New Member

I have noticed an increase in dropped connections over my wifi. I remain connected to the router but loose interenet connectivity.Turning on and off wifi on the phone gets me back and running but if i was in the middle of a download i would have to cancel and restart it, Pandora will sometimes have to be restarted as well. At first i blamed my router until i was running bluetooth and wifi at the same time and both dropped connectivity at once, again only restarting bluetooth and wifi on the phone will i get up and running again. I have decided it is not my router since it occurs with bluetooth and i havnt experienced and any drops on my computers. Any ideas!

Original Droid
    BB 0.5 stock
Search tags for this page
android drop internet
bt wifi signal dropping -hub
incredible drops wifi connection

my droid incredible 2 drops connect to wifi

wifi drops when bt is on