Droid2 and Verizon Yahoo email setup

cmorris1015

Reaction score
My droid 2 is almost 2 years old and I had my Verizon Yahoo email set up on the phone. In the past 2 weeks or so, I can no longer receive or send emails from my phone. I have a connection error that says I have an Incorrect user name or passoword. This is not right. It is the same user name and password that I had 2 weeks ago. I have even removed the account and tried to add again but I still get the same error message. I am truly getting annoyed. I have spent many hours trying to get this fixed. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Bilgediver

Reaction score
Did you use it on the stock email app our the Yahoo email app that is downloadable from the play store? E.G. my wife uses the Yahoo email app from the play store and had no problem. I used to use the default email app, and set it up with am account on my phone back when i had the Droid 2 global...

Sent from My Droid RAZR MAXX with Tapatalk.

OP
C

cmorris1015

Reaction score
I use the stock app. I tried the Yahoo app and that won't work either. I have my gmail account synced my verizon.com account. I do not receive my email through the yahoo.com account. I hope that all makes sense.

Bilgediver

Reaction score
Can you log into your Yahoo email from a desktop, or laptop, an actual computer?

I ask because I've actually had My Yahoo account stolen. One day i logged in the next i couldn't. That was more than ten years ago, but I'm sure it could still happen.

Sent from My Droid RAZR MAXX with Tapatalk.