1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid X won't stay turned off

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by travman83, Jun 18, 2011.

1. travman83

travman83 New Member

More often than not, when I turn my Droid X off (by holding power button), it turns off and then immediately turns back on. This makes it interesting on flights when I turn it off and put it in my pocket, only to hear "Droooiid" 10 seconds later.

Has anyone had an issue with this? Is it a GB bug? I never experienced it with Froyo.
  2. brad92

brad92 New Member

It is a GB bug but it people did have issues on Froyo. I myself had issues on the Froyo OTA with my first DROIDX

sent from my ZombieStomped X
  3. travman83

travman83 New Member

Thanks for the reply - that's what I was afraid of. Do you know if this issue extends to GB sourced ROMS as well? I think this might drive me insane if I don't find a fix.
  4. brad92

brad92 New Member

I am on the .595 leak running ZombieStomped and haven't had that issue. I highly recommend the .595 leak because its very stable and smooth

sent from my ZombieStomped X