DROID X Movies and videos

DropC

Reaction score
How do I put videos and movies onto my DROID X and watch them from the gallery? It seems like a simple thing to do... but it's becoming a real pain in the side for me :icon_evil:

nmsystms

Reaction score
I have been playing my .avi files with the RockPlayer app Amedia app. Works flawlessly and no conversion needed.

When I try playing the same files through the stock video player / gallary there are audio sync problem.

QbFree98

Reaction score
Why doesn't the android market have an app that will play the digital copy stuff? I've successfully converted a few movies for my droid, but I hated every minute of it. I can plug my ipod in and drag and drop. Come on droid..lets get it right!

fonefreak

Reaction score
Connect your phone to your pc. Pull down your status bar and confirm your connection is mass storage for the ian connection. Makke a folder on the phone card called media. Inside that folder make another called video. Store your videos in this folder.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

QbFree98

Reaction score
Connect your phone to your pc. Pull down your status bar and confirm your connection is mass storage for the ian connection. Makke a folder on the phone card called media. Inside that folder make another called video. Store your videos in this folder.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

yeah..that can be done, AFTER it is converted using a program on your pc to strip the rights and all of that off of it.