Droid X how to edit or modify text color / icons status bar / power bars ??

RK KINGKONG

Reaction score
I just looked through this entire forum well the threads not posts . to see if there were any threads like in the MOTO DROID on how to change colors text , power bars /icons ETC... but saw nothing.
Im already aware most themers have plenty how to for that phone anyone post tuts or videos on the DX ? please do

Im rooted but no rom or theme , I might just want to customize things like the above the power/status/ google search /dial pad /icons but not completely change the theme its self I know may sound stupid.. bash me but dont judge me .
looking for friendly answers or help which this site till date has been spectacular for help . theres many great members here ive personally dealt with .

Thank you
anyone feels like me visit this thread and just say thank you
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-x-general-discussions/91884-thank-you-www-droidforums-net.html

EXAMPLE: something like this I love blue , but for the DROID X

4817588714_b6af056650_b.jpg

Last edited:

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
bump.gif

I was trying to help him with a bit of dialer theming and help with swapping out APK and their images.

I assumed that the general structure of the apk locations was the same as my D1 but it looks like it's not. My dialer is in the /system/app/Contacts.apk but there doesn't seem to be one there on the Dx. ANyone know where that is?

Also is there anything different in procedures to editing over the D1?

OP
RK KINGKONG

RK KINGKONG

Reaction score
Themers,Developers we are calling on you

Please add some Tutorials or How to's to this Thread for us DROID X users .
Theres plenty for MOTO DROID but not much for us DX users .
Thank you much