Droid X Gets stuck on "Sending Message"

crwys

Reaction score
This only happened recently. I haven't done any changes or updates to my phone so I have no idea what would cause this.
Im on a Droid X Gingerbread 596 Liberty 0.8 rom
I have been using handscent but sending from the stock messenger results in the same thing.
I have tried uninstalling handscent, and the stock messenger using each messenger solo but both ways return with the same thing.
Whenever I send a message to anyone most of the time it will be stuck on sending. Even after turning my phone off and back on those messages are still there trying to send.
I can receive messages just fine.
I don't know what could be wrong. :(
It was sending just fine 2 days ago but not anymore.
Edit:
I also notice that if i use the "Quick reply" on my "Messaging Widgets" app that works. But if I try texting through handscent or stock messenger it gets stuck on sending...

Last edited:

AngelCTMH

Reaction score
I have the Driod 2 and mine is doing the same things. Hopefully someone replies............

OP
C

crwys

Reaction score
Here is what I ended up doing. I "froze" my stock messenger app. Uninstalled handscent then installed GO sms. I also checked the box that said the stock messenger was uninstalled. That seemed to fix everything for me. I only installed handscent because i couldnt text to +1530 numbers and now I had to install Go sms to fix the sending problems. I love my droid but I have been having problems with texting ><