Droid would not charge using car charger....took to Verizon and they are replacing.

hyperlite456

Reaction score
uhh, yeah.. may sound too easy, but try pushing the charger into the socket further. This has happened once or twice to me, but some how the charger has slipped out just enough to lose connection so I pushed it and it went back to working.

ShowTime

Reaction score
Are you replacing the phone or charger? Hopefully, just the charger... seems like a lot of people return their phones at the drop of a hat. Did you buy the charger separately, as part of a bundle, one that comes with the car dock??

OP
Z

zinny0753

Reaction score
Are you replacing the phone or charger? Hopefully, just the charger... seems like a lot of people return their phones at the drop of a hat. Did you buy the charger separately, as part of a bundle, one that comes with the car dock??

No, unfortunately it is the entire phone. I thought I did not push the charger in all the way but that was not it. When I took it to Verizon, the took another charger off the shelf and tried it and it still did not work. I am HOPING I get a new phone but most likely it will be a "like new" refurbished one.............gulp.

Eli

Reaction score
I have had this problem off and on. I am returning my droid as well. Going to wait and see what other phones come out. Mine and my wife's have both been very buggy, they keyboards are worthless and battery life has been prohibitive.