Droid Razr with OFFICIAL ICS

Lownignitus

Reaction score
At different price lvls ebay causes the next highest min bid to increase. Like under 50 you can go 50 cents higher. Over 100 its like a dollar or two. I know around 400 min next bid you can make is around 5 bucks. Most ppl bid in increments of 10 on electronics. Dont ask me why.

But if bidding is at 450 and person x has a highest bid set for 600 and person y. Bids 460. Then ebay will change current bid to 460 under person xs name.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

MysticalDreams

Reaction score
IL for now... waiting for the day we can move back
Current Phone Model
Note 8!!
At different price lvls ebay causes the next highest min bid to increase. Like under 50 you can go 50 cents higher. Over 100 its like a dollar or two. I know around 400 min next bid you can make is around 5 bucks. Most ppl bid in increments of 10 on electronics. Dont ask me why.

But if bidding is at 450 and person x has a highest bid set for 600 and person y. Bids 460. Then ebay will change current bid to 460 under person xs name.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

like I said eBay has this Auction set to 10.00 increments so if the bid is 450 you can't bid 451 it would need to be 460... it really doesn't matter much just found the bidding on it odd...