Droid Razr with OFFICIAL ICS

jch81

Reaction score
Sureeeeee its official ICS. You know I have some oceanfront property in Nebraska i'll sell to you for real cheap. If interested pm me.

Reaction score
Doubt it. Most likely rooted. Plus in the description its says is 2.3.5

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

OP
huskur

huskur

Reaction score
Sureeeeee its official ICS. You know I have some oceanfront property in Nebraska i'll sell to you for real cheap. If interested pm me.

I have a Maxx and I can wait for the "official release". I know this is likely untrue. I just stumbled across it and thought the forum would like to take a look.

FYI- I would rather live in Nebraska than on ocean front. Thats just me...:biggrin:

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
looks to me like that factory plastic screen "cover" was carefully reapplied... after they pulled it out, rooted it, and installed the ICS leak :blink:

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
How can he claim unopened when he has all those pictures with the box open and the phone out of the box. Maybe he is confused as to what unopened means.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I love it... "wield the power!"

OP
huskur

huskur

Reaction score
How can he claim unopened when he has all those pictures with the box open and the phone out of the box. Maybe he is confused as to what unopened means.

Right. And the picture of the back of the phone has the serial number/MEID/ID credentials off of it.

Though it is likely untrue "official ICS", I sent the seller a message asking where he got it from and what the serial # is so I can see where it falls in the production line.

jpcalhoun

Reaction score

MysticalDreams

Reaction score
IL for now... waiting for the day we can move back
Current Phone Model
Note 8!!
I asked the seller if they installed the leak or rooted... this is the reply
Dear mystical_dreams,
this is motorola blur ics 4.0.3 official leak, no root no su no clockwork. i can root if you prefer.
thanks!
- rnd-sales

I feel sorry for someone who buys this phone and doesn't know anything.

jch81

Reaction score
I have a Maxx and I can wait for the "official release". I know this is likely untrue. I just stumbled across it and thought the forum would like to take a look.

FYI- I would rather live in Nebraska than on ocean front. Thats just me...:biggrin:

You have to watch out for those ppl on ebay. Always looking to put the best description to sell their item :biggrin:

OP
huskur

huskur

Reaction score
I asked the seller if they installed the leak or rooted... this is the reply
Dear mystical_dreams,
this is motorola blur ics 4.0.3 official leak, no root no su no clockwork. i can root if you prefer.
thanks!
- rnd-sales

I feel sorry for someone who buys this phone and doesn't know anything.
I also inquired about it:

ME: ICS has not been released to the community. Where did this phone come from and what is the Serial/MEID number?

Reply: Dear huskur,

Hello,

What Community? This is the Motorola Blur ICS Official 4.0.3 Leaked Build. This was my personal phone that i purchased from Best Buy.

I will NOT give you my Serial/IMEI number. If you have a question about something please let me know.

Thanks for your interest.

- rnd-sales

Me: Community being android and other Razr devices. The description says "new unopened". That is false advertisement in the raw. This phone has root and has been hacked which neither is in your listing. That is very important to novice users.

Reply: Dear huskur,

phone is not rooted and if you know anything about android and motorola razrs then you would know that you do not need to root a current gingerbread moto phone to upgrade to ics because it is the moto signed ics. i am a android dev and have close ties to moto execs.

the phone is new "unopened" well obviously the phone is out of the box you can see that in the auction photos.

thanks for your interest in the phone if you do not intend to bid please stop emailing me.

- rnd-sales

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I feel sorry for whoever falls for that scam. Just because you download the SDK does not give you close ties to Motorola, or should it let you call yourself a DEV.