Droid Locater

IAmAPhoenix

Reaction score
Disappointed in the small amount in Houston, but at least I'm one of them. NE area looks amazing though, way to go.

SoccerDroid

Reaction score
Here is a funny about people knowing where you are

I was in the movie theater today and forgot to put my phone on vib. I got a text (the notifier is the "DROID" talking) message during one of the quite moments in the movie. I didn't get any bad looks or "shhhhh" but I did get some looks and "cool"s. I even had two people come up to me after the movie wanting to see my phone. It was too funny.

I LOVE this phone!!!!! Bye bye blackberry!!!

Zippster

Reaction score
I was in the movie theater today and forgot to put my phone on vib. I got a text (the notifier is the "DROID" talking) message during one of the quite moments in the movie. I didn't get any bad looks or "shhhhh" but I did get some looks and "cool"s. I even had two people come up to me after the movie wanting to see my phone. It was too funny.

My son had the similar happen in a college class, but he got a couple, "oh cool, who's got the droid?" comments :)

T0DD

Reaction score
Can someone do quick instructions on how to see where the other droids are around you?

I'm trying to figure it out, I guess I'm too old and technology is getting to advanced.

Please help.

rkcoll1

Reaction score
Just installed it, looks like a handy app. I couldn't figure out how to show the location of Droids near me though.

Is there a way to show Droids location on the app or just on the website? I have been digging around in the app and not finding anything. I hope there is, would be cool to see how many droids are local.

Zecpull

Reaction score
The Funny part about that Map...it looks Just like the AT&T G3 service map...So the Droid is Selling best in the iPhone's Back Yard....lol

docholiday

Reaction score
Just installed it, looks like a handy app. I couldn't figure out how to show the location of Droids near me though.

Is there a way to show Droids location on the app or just on the website? I have been digging around in the app and not finding anything. I hope there is, would be cool to see how many droids are local.
Same here, unable to see other droids in area, can someone give a hand in this?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Pointless but cool.....

Ellectronico

Reaction score
hmm i only see 1 other person using the droid(with androd around 2) in my town.
would have been cool if that program or something like that would have come pre installed.

Stormy Knight

Reaction score
Androids Around 2

Go to the market and search for: Androids Around 2
App is clearly unimpressive. It only shows Android-based phones running the app and chooses to be seen. It put my location about 23 miles southwest of where I was and never changed even after I did some driving. Must not be supported by the author(s) as similar complaints have been lodged months ago without any updates or fixes.