Droid Incredible TV Output.

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Wow thats cool. That would be fun and convenient if you don't have a DVD player or something.

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Holy crap! This phone gets better and better! Damn I can't wait! Absolutely unreal that the thing is only a week and a half out and we're STILL learning about new things that it can do.

Just dayum.

mach330

Reaction score
oh wow. didn't realize it has tv out. can't wait. 9 more days!!!

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Why ain't that stuff w the Droid? Cant they make a cord to do tht?

Its just new phones getting better. Im sure the droid might be able to if they release an update for it to.

Right now the HTC Incredible is the only one i know of that will do this.

Seems HTC is starting to be a premium company in smartphone development.

pudah

Reaction score

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
I like the copy/paste feature as well... and polite ring.

I probably wont use Polite Ring. I like my phone being loud lol. Then again i don't work in an office and I'm never at meetings.

Why does it need to be loud once you pick it up? Thats a really cool feature I wish the Droid had... also flipping it over to silence it is also cool.

I guess that's just what I'm used to lol. I do however like the feature that when you flip it over it silences the phone.

Bxrider117

Reaction score
Man, The TV Output feature is a big selling point for me. I wish I had not have wasted my recent upgrades on the Eris, twice. I hope maybe an update can release a feature like that for the Moto Droid. If not that $529 price is not sounding half bad cause i just ogt a little IRS $$$. I may just wait till my August upgrade.

kwiksilvr

Reaction score
hmm... i would love this if I could root it and add my wireless tether... I use the tether quite a bit... not huge amounts of data, but it is nice to have...