1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid dock sound

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by ammodroid, Aug 24, 2010.

1. ammodroid

ammodroid New Member

Has anyone modified there docking station to house small speakers in order to watch a movie and listen to the sound thru speakers built into the dock?
  2. dolpns13

dolpns13 New Member

you could proabably just hook uip some small speakers into the phone jack.. but I doubt thats what you really want.. :)
  3. ammodroid

ammodroid New Member

True, I want 2 flush small speakers with a headphone jack connection were I can plug it into the droid and listen to the movie.
  4. foxtrail

foxtrail New Member

Have you tried Bluetooth speakers? They work well.
  5. ammodroid

ammodroid New Member

No, That doesn't sound bad except for the fact that I would have to have another device(bluetooth speaker) and I wouldn't like that. I imagine listening to world radio thru my droid and listening to the music coming thru the dock.
Search tags for this page

android sound dock

droid x sound dock