Droid Cases?

Koontzy

Reaction score
Need to buy a case for me and my wifes droids.

Anyone know of any? When I had the iphone, I had a otterbox because of where I worked...I liked the cae because it had its own screen built into it so I wasnt ever using the iphone screen. Is the one for the droid like this also?

Thanks

FootballRef

Reaction score
Just a FYI -

When I bought my Droid I also bought a clear case through Verizon. With the case on, it is very difficult to type on the top row of the physical keyboard. I took the case off and now I love the physical keyboard.

awong2683

Reaction score
droid cases

Had the plastic / silicone type from Verizon whcih I bought in Nov and just recently failed. The top piece kept detaching from thr phone. Just picked up the Seido Innocase...very nice feel...good fit and doesn't add much "bulk" to the phone like some other cases. We'll see how long this case lasts.

Jcshannon05

Reaction score
I have the Verizon black case with the holster and its ok. It squeals a lil taking it out of the holster, but other than that it is an ok case. My wife has the pink silicon case from Verizon and she seems too like it. I just purchased the Otterbox case and should receive it ina few days. I am looking forward to that case because all the ports and buttons are covered with rubber. Making this case perfect for me cause i work outside. I would just prefer to have a naked Droid, but can't because of work.I haven't tried the Seidio case but have heard nothing but bad reviews with daily wear and tear. Pieces get loose easily. So all in all with my experience and the reviews I've read... The Otterbox is the way to go.