Droid Camera Settings (where did they go?)

ergott

Reaction score
I started out with a Droid (Motorola) running 2.1. I adjusted the camera settings according to plan for a lower resolution for easy sending.

I now have 2.2 running and I can no longer see Camera Settings. If I am in camera mode and press the menu button, my two options are "gallery" and "switch to video"

I called Verizon, no luck.

I called Motorola, the tech didn't even know you could have 2.2 on the original Droid.

I checked my friend's phone (same one) and it's the same.

??

Thanks in advance,
Eric

PS- I have 2.2 from a Verizon update, never jb'd the phone.

Last edited:

Sporty

Reaction score
Run the camera app and select the icon on the right that shows the focus mode and exposure. You should instantly notice you have a vertical scroll bar but it goes away in 2 seconds. After you touch that menu list it reappears. Swipe it up to see the rest of the settings.

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
On my camera (and I am running a 2.2 rom) the settings icons are faint along the side of the screen next to the main buttons of the phone. Depending on how you hold your phone as a camera ( I hold mine in Landscape with the home keys on my right so my camera setting buttons are on the screen on the right hand side). Like I said they are faint and almost appear to be translucent. Hope this helps.

ksp724

Reaction score
Run the camera app and select the icon on the right that shows the focus mode and exposure. You should instantly notice you have a vertical scroll bar but it goes away in 2 seconds. After you touch that menu list it reappears. Swipe it up to see the rest of the settings.

Thank you SO much!!! I feel so stupid for not seeing that scroll bar. I really appreciate the help.